Treat them to a Buckt gift
Standard gifts also available
Treat them to a Buckt gift
Standard gifts also available
Please choose which region you are looking to purchase for, and how many months of the gift recipient’s subscription you’d like to pre-purchase.
🎅🏻 You’ll be able to specify whether it is a Christmas gift or not after you have completed the purchase 🎅🏻.
If you have any questions about filling in the relevant form, please read the information below.
Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool regions only
How to purchase a gift
1) Decide how many months you want to pre-purchase
Choose how many months you’d like to pre-purchase for the gift recipient, and complete your purchase.
2) Complete the ‘information form’
Once you have completed your purchase, you will be redirected to an information form, which you will need to complete (this is where you will provide your delivery information, the name of the gift recipient, what occasion you are purchasing for etc etc).
3) You or the gift recipient will receive the gift box
You will either receive a Buckt gift box with a voucher and unique code inside that you can physically give to the gift recipient, or the gift box will be sent straight to the gift recipient (based on the choices that you make when completing the form). You can also choose to receive a digital voucher.
4) The gift recipient registers on our website, and receives their tickets
The gift recipient will then need to follow the instructions on the voucher to redeem their gift. Once they have redeemed their gift, they will be given access to their Buckt tickets.
Information about your purchase
- Pick the package that you wish to purchase from the options above (region and number of months).
- Once you have done this, you’ll be taken to an information request form, where you will have the opportunity to specify whether it is a Christmas gift.
Please note that Christmas gifts operate in the same way as standard gifts, however the delivery timeframes will be different.
1) Choose the amount of months you’d like to purchase. Click the button, and fill in your details.
2) IMPORTANT: Once you complete the purchase you will be forwarded to an information form, which you will need to complete.
3) The gift box or digital gift will be sent to the details provided (in line with the delivery timeframes specified on the form).
4) The gift recipient will then need to follow the instructions on the voucher to redeem it.
5) Once they have redeemed the voucher they will be registered on our site and they will follow our standard rules and policies which they will be able to find in their confirmation email.
6) They will receive their tickets by the third working day of the following month via the Buckt app. For example, if they register with us on the 25th December, they will receive their tickets by the third working day of January.
- If you have chosen the option to have a Christmas gift, please note that Christmas gifts will be sent on the following days:
- Physical & digital gifts ordered before 08/12 will be dispatched on 08/12.
- Physical gifts ordered between 08/12-14/12 will be dispatched on 14/12 (please note that this is earlier than usual due to the Royal Mail strikes)
- All orders placed after 14/12 will be sent digitally on the 20/12 (via email). No physical gifts will be available after 14/12.
Digital gifts ordered between 08/12-20/12 will be dispatched on 20/12
If you have chosen a standard (non-Christmas) gift:
If you have requested a physical gift box, please allow three-four working days from the date of purchase for your box to be received
- If you have opted for a digital gift voucher, please allow one working day from the date of purchase for your gift voucher to be sent
The payment will be taken straight away. This is a one-off payment, and you won’t be charged again.
Yes, your gift box will be sent discreetly in the post. It will be wrapped in either brown paper, or in a postal bag, and will have no Buckt branding on the outside.
If you have chosen to have your voucher sent via email, it will be sent to your inbox.
What will happen after the gift recipient uses the pre-paid gift subscription that you have purchase? Will they be on a recurring subscription?
This is a pre-payment for a set number of months of a subscription. As a result the gift recipient will need to register for a subscription to access these pre-paid months.
After these pre-paid months have ended, they will be on a standard subscription that will continue until cancelled and they will be charged our standard subscription rates.
They are free to cancel this at any point and this will all be clearly outlined on the voucher that you send to them.
When will their set of activities be received
After your pre-paid months have been used, they will receive their next set of activities in the following month. For example, if they register in December and purchased a 3-month gift, they will receive tickets in January, February and March and their standard subscription will start in April.
When will I next be charged
You will not be charged again. The gift purchase is a one-off payment.
The gift recipient will have 6 months to redeem their gift. Once they have redeemed the gift on our site, they will then follow our standard rules and timelines.
Discount codes cannot be used on gift purchases as gift purchases have their own unique pricing structure that is not available on a standard subscription. For example, a six month gift subscription costs £130 in Greater Birmingham, Greater Manchester and Liverpool but would cost a normal subscriber £180.
Each month the gift recipient will receive tickets to 5 of the best attractions activities in their region!
Each box includes a mixture of:
- ‘Classic’ activities i.e. trampoline parks, escape rooms, VR experiences, cinema, restaurants.
- High end experiences i.e. drifting experiences, go karting, beauty treatments, axe throwing,
- Unusual activities that you never would have thought of i.e. rage rooms, sumo suit wrestling, alpaca walking, cooking classes, life drawing.
- Hidden gems i.e. quirky gig venues, breweries, new organisations.
The gift recipient will have three months to complete all non-date specific activities, however these must be booked in by the last day of the month that they received those tickets.
If they receive activities in January, they will have until the last day of March to complete the activities, however must be booked in with the activity provider by 31st January.
Either the ‘lead subscriber’ or the ‘secondary subscriber’ must be in attendance for every booking. They are free to go together, or take someone else if the other can not attend.
Yes. They can purchase one-off tickets called ‘Bring A Friend Passes’ (AKA BAF Passes) for certain activities within their box. These are usually sold at a lower price than the RRP.