You get a Buckt Box delivered directly to your door. Each box contains 5 tickets and activities – things you can go and do in your region.
On average, our boxes include tickets and activities that would on average cost around £40-50 per person if bought separately. So, a Duo Box includes activities that on average would be worth £80-10, but costs just £25. We regularly exceed this, with some boxes being valued at over £100pp.
Delivery is included, and there are no extra fees or hidden costs to complete the activities.
- £17 for an Individual Box (one person)
- £25 for a Duo Box (two people)
This includes delivery, and there are no hidden fees or extra charges to complete the activities once you receive your box.
You have 6 weeks to book in and complete your activities.
Some activities will be on set dates (specifically shows or sports events), but on the most-part you will be able to complete them within 6 weeks of receiving the box.
An initial payment will be taken straight away and this is for your first box, which you will receive at the beginning of the following month.
Your next payment will be taken out on the first day of the month of your next box (i.e. the payment for April’s box will come out on the 1st April).
You will then be charged every month on the first day of the month of your box.
- If you’ve subscribed on the 17th April, an initial payment will come out on the 17th April. This will be for your first box, which you will receive in May. Your next payment after that will come out on the 1st June, and that will be for your June box.
Your box will be dispatched on the last day of the month that you signed up, and you will receive the box by the 3rd day of the following month.
For new subscribers, your first box will be received on the 3rd day of the following month that you subscribed.
- You subscribe on the 8th August. Your first box will be dispatched on the 31st August and will be received by the 3rd September. Your next box will be received by the 3rd October. And so on.
Yes! Our corporate offer is £12.50 per box for 5 activities. These boxes can be distributed to staff as rewards, can be used together as staff nights out or given to clients as a ‘thank you’ gift.
Please get in contact with email@example.com to discuss this further. Depending on group size, we may be able to offer a discount.
The idea was originally inspired by our founder’s bucket list. It contained 100 activities – both big cliche bucket list activities, and small personal challenges.
Our founder Dan, spoke to different people about their own bucket lists and realised that they weren’t just about ticking things off a piece of paper, but actually pushing yourself to the limit, falling in love with something new, having an escape from routine and ultimate living life to its fullest.
These ideas encapsulate what Buckt is about. We want people to try new and exciting things; things they’ve never done before or even thought about doing. But actually, we want subscribers to have an escape from the humdrum of life. We want subscriber to find something that they enjoy and fall in love with it. We want subscribers to create unique memories that stick with them forever.
These were the things that motivated Dan to write his list, and have motivated him to complete what’s on it.
Easy peasy. Each box that you receive contains a specially-designed booklet that tells you what activities you can go and do during that month, as well as information on how you ‘access’ these activities. For example, you may need to book with us, we may provide physical tickets inside the booklet, or you may need to book directly with the activity provider.
When you purchase, please specify whether this is a gift in the ‘notes’ section.
If you are purchasing a box as a gift, you can either:
- Get the box delivered to your address, and then physically give them the box. To do this, you will simply need to provide your details.
- If you want the box to be delivered directly to the gift recipient and it’s a surprise, please provide their details in all sections apart from where it asks for an email address. An automated email gets sent after you sign up, and this will spoil the surprise if it gets sent to them. If it’s not a surprise, feel free to include their email address.
If you have any questions, you can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you purchase a Buckt Box as a gift, you will be automatically signed up to a subscription. You can transfer this subscription to the gift recipient, or manually cancel the subscription after.
Yes! We’re more than happy to take specific requests and we will try to accommodate you to the best of our ability/as much as is practically possible.
Every subscriber gets put on to a subscription automatically, however you can cancel this at any time. You must give us a weeks notice before your next box is due, and can cancel by emailing email@example.com.