How to purchase a gift box.
1) Please choose your region (Greater Birmingham and Greater Manchester OR London)
2) Next, decide how many month you’d like to pre-purchase for the gift recipient. Click the button, and fill in your details.
3) IMPORTANT: Once you have completed your purchase, you will be forwarded to a detail capture form, which you will need to complete.
4) You will either receive a Buckt Box with a voucher and unique code inside it that you can physically give to the gift recipient, or the gift box will be sent straight to the gift recipient (based on the choices that you make when completing the form).
5) The gift recipient will then need to follow the instructions on the voucher to redeem their gift to access their tickets. .
If your question isn’t answered in the below ‘Information’ section, please check our FAQs page. If you still don’t have an answer, please email email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Give the gift
Cue happy gift recipients
Give the recipient their gift (if you haven’t arranged delivery directly to them). Inside they will receive a voucher and unique voucher code.Choose your package
The gift recipient registers on our system
They have six months to do this. Once they register, they will given information about how to access their tickets via the Buckt app.Choose your package
Information about your purchase
How to purchase a gift box?
1) Please choose the amount of months you’d like to purchase. Click the button, and fill in your details.
2) Once you complete the purchase you will be forwarded to a form, which you will need to complete.
3) You will either receive a Buckt Box with a voucher and unique code inside it that you can physically give to the gift recipient, or the gift box will be sent straight to the gift recipient (based on the choices that you make when completing the form).
4) The gift recipient will then need to follow the instructions on the voucher to redeem it.
5) Once they have redeemed the voucher, they will receive information about how to access their tickets via the Buckt app.
Please see the tab titled ‘When will the gift box be delivered?’ to find out when you/the gift recipient can expect your box.
What will happen after the gift recipient uses the pre-paid gift subscription that you have purchase? Will they be on a recurring subscription?
This is a pre-payment for a set number of months of a subscription. As a result the gift recipient will need to register for a subscription to access these pre-paid months.
After these pre-paid months have ended, they will be on a standard subscription that will continue until cancelled and they will be charged our standard subscription rates.
They are free to cancel this at any point and this will all be clearly outlined on the voucher that you send to them.
When will they receive their next set of tickets
After your pre-paid months have been used, they will receive their next set of tickets the following month. For example, if you purchased 3 months (January, February and March), their next set of activities will be for April.
When will I next be charged
You will not be charged again.
Your box will be with you in three-five working days.
The box will be sent to either yourself or the gift recipient based on the choices you make in the form that you must complete after you purchase.
The payment will begin to be processed immediately, and will clear with you bank in 3-4 working days.
Yes, your gift purchase will be sent discreetly. It will be wrapped in either brown paper, or in a postal bag, and will have no Buckt branding on the outside.
Each month the gift recipient will receive tickets to 5 of the best activities in their region!
Each month activities includes a mixture of:
- ‘Classic’ activities i.e. trampoline parks, escape rooms, cinema, restaurants.
- High end experiences i.e. drifting experiences, go karting, beauty treatments.
- Unusual activities that you never would have thought of i.e. rage rooms, sumo suit wrestling, alpaca walking, cooking classes.
- Hidden gems i.e. quirky gig venues, breweries, new organisations.
The gift recipient will have three months to complete all non-date specific activities, however these must be booked in by the last day of the month that they received those activities.
If they receive activities in October, they will have until the last day of December to complete the activities, however must be booked in with the activity provider by 31st October.
Either the ‘lead subscriber’ or the ‘secondary subscriber’ must be in attendance for every booking. They are free to go together, or take someone else if the other can not attend.
Yes. They can purchase one-off tickets called ‘Bring A Friend Passes’ (AKA BAF Passes) for certain activities that they receive. These are usually sold at a lower price than the RRP.
Some of the activities providers we work with